Monday, July 30, 2012

Vespa Top Case Roll bag

After waiting restlessly for about a month, the Vespa leatherette top case roll bag finally arrived from Italy, u know how it is with the Italian postal system, probably one of the worst that I've found so far. I got this one pre-owned from an Italian seller, he said that it was on his PX for about a year or so and that its not available anymore, not sure if this is true or not but I've not seen it elsewhere, not even on ebay. At first, I wanted to buy the Piaggio leather top case but it was not in production anymore and the price is just crazy, around 500-700 USD, Lol !, then I looked at the Hungarian leather top case, u can find him/her on ebay, seller id : yelcome , the leather looked fine, I just didn't like the chromium belts, it just looked too cheap for me. Luckily, I stumbled upon this Vespa bag by a coincidence, condition is about 80-85% but I like the look and color of it, miraculously the leather shade does match my LXV leather seat, and its got the Vespa logo upfront which is rather rare imho. The best part, it was alot cheaper than I thought, so here it is, enjoy ! Happy hunting....

No comments:

Post a Comment