Monday, July 23, 2012

Sawasdee Krub everyone !


I'm pretty sure you're wondering what "Sawasdee Krub" means, its just a Thai way of saying Hello, or Aloha as the Hawaiians do. My nic is Sam and I'm from Thailand, I'm pretty sure a number of you have been here for the holidays. Anyway, I'm writing this blog as I don't see alot of blogs on Vespa in English, especially in Thailand. We do have a big number of Vespa users here both old and new and probably the largest in Southeast Asia, Vespa started doing business here in the late 50s and closed down in the late 70s due to the import of cheap and fuel efficient Japanese scooters and bikes. The new or modern era Vespas have been reintroduced into the Thai market nearly 3 years ago in 2009, and I'm one proud owner of a 2011 - Vespa 65 Anniversary Limited Edition Muschio Green LX150 ie (fuel injected model). Though I like the look of vintage Vespa, its just not my kind of ride, so this blog will be mainly about modern Vespas in Thailand (trips, private club meetings, modifications, galleries etc) and my wrist watch reviews. I'll try to update frequently but its not a promise, feel free to comment or share this blog, hope it'll be useful to other Vespa users. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment